Rental Agent Service:
Got Tenants??? We Do!!! - "Let us do the work for you"
If you are like most landlords, you are much to busy and you may need us to find a tenant for you. We offer a Superb Leasing Service, we provide you with quality tenants that are available in your area.
Our services include:
- Posting your property on our site for FREE!!!
- Showing your property continually until it is rented
- Supply you with a variety of qualified potential tenants
- Verifying tenants Credit, Employment and Background
- Totally complying with your instructions and protocols
- If you find your own tenant We Do Not Get PAID!!!
- If we do not place a tenant in your property We Do Not Get PAID!!!
For more info and pricing Call us at (773) 234-6322
Post your own Property:
Want tenants to find you - (Perfect for Investors & Agents)
Do you have extra time on your hands, want to show your own property, and meet your potential tenants face to face; Then have we got the program for you. You can add or "post" your rental property to our Property Listings and be seen by hundreds of potential tenants each month. Benefits of Posting include:
- You don't pay the Rental Agent fee, just a monthly charge for joining our site
- Potential client contacts you direct, no hassle/middle man
- Control your own showings, listing and tenant verifications
- Add Multiple listings and photos with a "Premium" Listing
- Reach more clients for future rentals
We will send your Posted units to the sites below (included in price). It may take up to 48 hours for them to process and display.
|Frontdoor||Zillow Mobile||HotPads Mobile|
For more info and pricing go to the List my Property link or Call us at (773) 234-6322
Property Promotion/Management Service
If you need us to bring your unit up to code and get better tenants, allow us to do the property management, we can help. ASK US HOW!!!
Our Property Management Service Includes:
- Collection of rent
- Assisting in the enforcement of the rules and regulations
- Communicating with tenants (i.e. notices, complaints, repairs)
- Clean-out and rehab units (if and when needed)
- Administering of books and records of the property
- Distribution of monthly statements to the owner
- Payment of monthly bills
- General maintenance supervision
- 24-hour emergency service
- Advising owner of any needed deferred maintenance and safety items
- Notices to tenants, filing documentation
- Coordinating paperwork with eviction attorney (if necessary)
For more info and pricing or Call us at (773) 234-6322